Saturday, February 14, 2015

CONFESSIONS OF A MOM




Yes I'm getting this up late, but that's the way the week has worked out. Somehow this week has just blown up and was really busy. As I look back on it now, in a way it was a blessing. I had moments every day when I thought about my little Lion and tears came to my eyes. I'm afraid if I hadn't had things going on that I would have broken down a lot more.

Last Saturday we had a memorial/birthday celebration for our sweet Lion. That morning Tigger asked who the party was for. When we told him he immediately asked, "Is he going to be there?"

"Probably, but we won't be able to see him."

"Oh."

That brief conversation got me choked up, but we had a wonderful celebration. We miss him daily and are thankful that we will see him again someday. Here's a picture of the present we got Lion for his birthday. Tigger helped pick the balloons and you can't really see it, but there's a dragonfly solar light.

Happy Valentine's Day and We Miss You Little One.

1 comment: