Saturday, December 20, 2014

CONFESSIONS OF A MOM

This week has been an emotional week for some reason. I thought a lot about Lion and have really missed him. Sometimes while looking at Bear I would see Lion as well. There were some sweet moments though as Bear smiled at me and I imagined Lion there with us.

I’ve also had some questions of how my experience with Lion has affected my outlook and experience with Bear. It’s not something I had a really good answer to right away, but as I’ve thought about it I’ve been able to clear things up in my head.

First off, nothing can compare to my experience with Lion. It was so different, so unexpected, so precious that there’s really nothing I can compare to it to. That being said, it has really made me appreciate Bear a lot more. I’m cherishing the little things more too. The feel of a little hand on my arm or a sloppy kiss on my cheek. The beautiful smiles and laughter. The sparkling eyes. The smells. The wiggling. Everything and I am treasuring just a little bit more.

I’ve also found that my desire for kids has changed too. If you recall my very first post about not wanting kids, that’s changed. It almost scares me that Bear could possible be the end of our family.

It’s also been interesting to hear the questions that have come up from Tigger lately. I think it’s completely normal but it’s interesting. I was going to write about it this time, but I think it might be best to do a seperate post about it.


So in the meantime, Merry Christmas. Enjoy your families. Treasure the little moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment