Saturday, August 16, 2014

CONFESSIONS OF A MOM

We welcomed baby Spencer into our family on Tuesday. Weighing in at 8 lbs 5 oz and 20 1/4 inches long, he’s a big boy. From here on out, his name will be “Little Bear” or “Bear.” I thought about Squeaker for a while since he likes to squeak a lot, but Tigger put in his vote for “Little Bear” and I lost since Hubby’s vote was already for Bear. It fits though, don’t you think?

Anyway, there’s not much to say about things other than my OB began singing, “Do you want to have a baby?” (I’m sure you can guess the tune) as he was prepping. I couldn’t help but laugh, just one of the many reasons I really like having him as a doctor.

We are truly blessed to have Bear in our family. We all love him dearly. He’s already lifting his head and will be a launcher. I’ve already had to catch him once from flying off my lap. The ultimatum of not running until at least 9 months has been set. (That’s when Tigger began running, skipping right over the whole crawling/walking period.) Now we’ll have to see what Bear has in mind for all that. :)










5 comments:

  1. he's so adorable! I love all of his hair and the cute family pic! it makes me anxious to meet my baby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy and beautiful family! I'm so happy for you!

    Will you be bringing Bear to the retreat in October then? I'm sure you're going right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations bonnie! What a handsome baby boy. You have a beautiful family. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable. You have such a nice family. Congratulations to all of you. (Michelle is right, he's welcome at the retreat. We'll have a Baby Zone Cabin for those who don't mind a little crying.)

    ReplyDelete