Saturday, July 5, 2014

CONFESSIONS OF A MOM

Happy 4th of July—late by a day. I’ve learned some things about myself this last week, but I can’t pass up the opportunity to say Thank You to all those who have and are fighting for our freedoms.

As frustrating as things can be, and as much as we may not agree with the things that are happening, we are free to have and express those feelings. We have the ability to worship anyway we choose. We have the freedom to express our opinions and viewpoints on things, including how we feel about the government.

We have those freedoms and we should cherish them. They came at a cost and we need to stand up for those freedoms when they come under attack. I love the military. I love the men and women that are willing to fight for our freedoms. I have a great respect for them and for our founding fathers. And if I am called to stand up and defend, I will do it. I will defend my freedoms and those freedoms of my children the best to my ability.

I am very grateful to be living in such a blessed land. We are very blessed. I hope we remember that throughout the year.

Happy Birthday, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment