Saturday, November 17, 2012

Things I Am Grateful For . . .


Since Thanksgiving is next week, (can you believe it?!) I've been thinking a lot about the things I am grateful for. I thought I'd share a few, in no particular order. :) 

  • My Savior
  • My Family
  • Home
  • Blessings
  • Trials
  • Books
  • Music
  • Kids
  • Cool Weather
  • Stars
  • Technology, most of the time
  • The ability to create
  • Freedom
  • Blankets
  • Hot Chocolate :)
  • Good Food I don't have to cook
  • Smiles
  • Laughter
  • Showers
  • Animals, when they aren't annoying me
  • Love
  • Friendship
  • My Critique Group
  • My strengths
  • My weakness
  • The ability to help others
  • The knowledge of what happens after death
And the list can go on. My prayer is that during this holiday season we don't lose sight of what's really important. It's easy to get caught up in the turkey dinner, the decorations, the presents, the stress of having company, worrying about getting writing in, worrying about having a clean house, and again . . . the list goes on. Take a moment and enjoy the little things, like cracking an egg into the garbage rather than into the bowl, that make the memories we smile at later on. As always, Happy Writing, but also a very Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for all the help, love, and support you offer me. :)

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete