Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Book Buzzin' Tuesday--unbroken Connection

unbroken Connection by Angela Morrison is the second book in Leesie's and Michael's story. I have to say I'm really excited to get my hands on this one to see how their relationship grows and what else I will get to learn about. Take a look at the trailer and you can purchase it here. Here's a blurb about the book.


Against all odds, the couple that swept you away in TAKEN BY STORM is back. Michael is in Thailand diving his dream. Leesie is at BYU living hers.

And they just can't leave each other alone.

Their romance rekindles, deeper than before. They grow desperate to see one another again. To hold one another again. Michael decides there is only one direction their relationship can go and asks Leesie the ultimate question. Her answer challenges everything Michael is and wants to be.

Can she change for him?
Can he change for her?
Enough?


P.S. Angela will be at the Barnes & Noble off of Shea and the 101 tomorrow from 6:30-8:30. It's the perfect time to drop in and say hi as well as pick up her books. :)





What makes you passionate about writing?
I am so happy when I write. I'm grumpy when I don't. So miserable. Most people would look at what I do, and say, bleck. That's such hard work, and you have no guarantee that you'll make a penny from any of it. And if you do end up making a few cents an hour, you'll spend it all on blog contests, other promotions, research or even self-publishing a book. I shrug my shoulders and say, "But I love it." Writing is a vocation--not an occupation. It is a part of who I am, and I'm hugely blessed that I get to spend so much of my life devoted to bending my art into stories.



When and how did you know this would be a saga?
When I finished TAKEN BY STORM, I was so excited. It was my first novel, and I didn't know if I could do it. I had other projects--namely MY ONLY LOVE--to work on, but Michael and Leesie wouldn't leave me alone. They kept talking in my head. I kept dreaming scenes for them--pivotal scenes in a story that would somehow make it to CAYMAN SUMMER.



Who is your favorite character in this story and why?
Michael. He's everybody's favorite.



How do you make your characters come to life?
I get them talking, listen, and scribble. For me, it's all about their voices and following where those voices lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment