Thursday, March 17, 2011

Book Review

So I just realized today is Thursday, not Wednesday and my baby is already screaming . . . To be continued :)

I just don't know where time goes. Anyway, this is a twofer post. My WIP update: I have 25 pages left on my revision for Encoded Secrets. That has me really excited. If the baby decides to sleep tomorrow, I should have it done and hopefully sent off to a few agents this weekend.

Book Review:
Perfect Shot by Sonia O'brien was published by Covenant Communications in 2006. It is a fabulous mystery novel. I quite enjoyed it, not being able to put it down. I loved the characters and the twists she worked into the story. I would recommend this for most everyone. Here's the back cover blurb. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Jonathan clicked off several shots, then tilted his camera to take the building from another angle. These pictures were going to make the perfect addition to his up-and-coming photo exhibit.

He was so engrossed that he didn’t hear the voices that floated across the narrow alleyway until he was almost on top of them. Jonathan’s breath caught, his eyes riveted on the scene before him . . .

Reegan Richards has been moved from home to home, town to town, for as long as she can remember. But now she has proof that her mother
has been hiding the truth about her father, Jonathan—a man Reegan thought was long dead.

In a dangerous turn of events, Reegan soon learns far more truth than she is ready for, and now she may be forced to pay the consequences for what an innocent eyewitness saw more than fourteen fateful years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment