Thursday, March 31, 2011

Book Review Thursday

Today I'm reviewing Nancy Werlin's Extraordinary. This book was recommended to me at a writer's conference. I loved the premise. I loved the lessons learned and the growth that Phoebe has. It is a journey we all take in different ways. I couldn't put it down. Werlin does a wonderful job weaving everything together to make a wonderful story. I would recommend this to most everyone. Here's the back cover blurb and a link to purchase it.. Let me know what you think.

What does it mean to be extraordinary? Phoebe finds herself drawn to Mallory, the strange and secretive new kid in school. Soon the two girls are as close as sisters . . . until Mallory’s magnetic older brother, Ryland, appears. Ryland has an immediate, exciting hold on Phoebe—but a dangerous hold, for she begins to question her feelings about her best friend and, worse, about herself.

Soon she’ll discover the shocking, fantastical truth about Ryland and Mallory, and about an age-old debt they expect Phoebe to pay. Will she be strong enough to resist? Will she be special enough to save herself?

No comments:

Post a Comment