Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Work In Progress Wednesday

I'm still working on my query letter. I've had a few comments on the first part that I posted from Encoded Secrets early on. I will get back to that as soon as I tighten up my query letter. Ultimately I'd like to get that process started this week. With everything else going on, i.e. life, we'll see if it happens. :)

Anywho, I did send my query letter for an online critique from the Precision Editing Group. If you would, hope over to their blog, take a look at some of the comments that have been posted and let me know what you think. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like they all could give you much better advice than I ever would. I still can't spell 'thier'. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK. I just realized I spelled the title of the book wrong for several posts. That's what we have spell check for . . . right! :)

    ReplyDelete