Saturday, September 11, 2010

Enjoy the Ride!

Once again I had all the wonderful plans to get all caught up on book reviews and life happens. Actually it helped me put life into perspective. We had a good friend of my husband's pass away this week. He's been transferred to three different hospitals and was finally called home. We helped with everything we could and participated in a wonderful Celebration of Life for him on Thursday.

Needless-to-say my focus hasn't been on book reviews. It was another reminder of how precious life is and how quickly we can be called home. Cherish those you love. Tell them you love them. Don't let anything go unsaid. You never know what the future holds. Don't live with any regrets and enjoy life. It's quite a journey, enjoy the ride.

So I am setting the goal to do one book review a day until I'm all caught up-with the disclaimer that if anything else happens this will be the thing on the back burner. Prayerfully we will have a break from such an emotional week and I will be able to fulfill that goal. :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved listening to you play on Thursday. You have such a gift! Thanks for being so willing to share it with us. It was a beautiful service that really did put everything into perspective and made me so thankful to have the Gospel in my life.

    ReplyDelete